Your manuscript represents your passion, joy, hard work and creativity. How do you share it with the public at large (ideally, earning some money along the way)?
Self-publishing is the fastest growing segment of the book publishing industry. Authors find it attractive for many reasons:
- Publishing companies are difficult to approach and it is difficult for an author to be heard.
- It is time consuming with no assurance of getting published.
- With self-publishing you eliminate all such hurdles. You know you are going to be heard and your voice will carry weight. You will be involved in different aspects of the book publishing process, leading up to the final published copy.
- As a self-published author, you either publish the book yourself or take help from a professional self-publishing company, like ours. In this instance the author pays the self-publishing company to handle the publishing process for them. Self-publishing services commonly include designing the book cover, interior layout or page setting, editing of the manuscript, assigning ISBN, marketing and distribution and much more.
- Self-publishing empowers you to turn your manuscript into a smartly turned-out book and be known as a published author (the reason you were writing in the first place). It allows you to share the product of your creativity, your book, with the world – a book that you would be proud to preserve for generations to come.
- No more waiting to get published.
- You as an author retain the copyright to your work.
- You have the final say in all aspects of your book development process and much more.
Books in all topics and categories:
- Fiction – novels, short stories or plays
- Non-fiction – management, technical, self-help, reference.
- Training manuals
- Biographies and autobiographies
- Coffee table books
For Expert Publishing study the packages, select one that suits your requirements, spice it up with ad on services and tell us about it at email@example.com. We will guide you from there. If you are looking for specifications or services that are not part of our package, write to us and tell us about it through the Contact Us form.
What is an ISBN and do I need one?
How do I get an ISBN for my book?
Will I need to have my book copyrighted?
- What are the features/ selling points of my book?
- Who will be interested in reading my book?
- Where are those interested people likely to be found?
- How best to contact those people so you can let them know that your book is available?
Once you have collected answers to these questions you are ready to move forward with your marketing effort.