Please read the following to understand how Zorba Books collects and distributes the information collected or submitted to it.
a) “Website” refers to zorbabooks.com
b) “The Company” or “ZB” refers to Zorba Books Pvt. Ltd(OPC)
c) “User” refers to a person who visits the website or takes service from Zorba Books.
d) Author refers to the writer of the book.
e) Publisher refers to Zorba Books.
f) Work refers to the book or manuscript submitted to us, or the book being published by Zorba Books.
How we collect information
1. When you visit our website zorbabooks.com, or connect with us on email or phone or otherwise, or are provided information through a third party. This may include, email address, phone number, name, a write up and any other information you wish to share.
How we use the information provided
- to connect with you
- to provide our services
- for marketing and promotions
- for analytics
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. Zorba Books has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. No website can be completely safe. We encourage you to take adequate steps to safe guard your personal information by using a strong password, keeping it private, and logging out of your account, and closing your web browser when finished using the Zorba Books Platform.
Sharing of personal information
1. Your personal information is not shared without your permission, with any third party.
2. Service Providers: Any third Party that we deal with may need this information to do work for us. We will share only that information which is needed to complete that particular task and with those parties that are trusted by us.
3. Business Transfers: If Zorba Books is merged, acquired, reorganized, bankruptcy then we will be sharing your information with the party concerned as a part of a merger, acquisition etc.
4. Law and Harm: If it comes to our attention that some information related to you needs to be shared under a law, comply with legal requirements, for the safety of any person, to prevent fraud, for security or technical issues or to protect Zorba Books.
5. Children’s Policy: If it comes to our attention that a particular person who is interacting with us is under the age of 14 years we don’t deal with him or her directly. We only deal with the guardians of the children who are under the ages of 14 years. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do come to know that children under the age of 14 years are interacting with us directly with no adult authority. We will act immediately to delete all information received unless the guardian directs us not to.