Please read the following statements to learn about zorbabooks.com information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection of personal and other information.
1. When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. When you register with us, contact us, buy from us or surf our website we may collect and store this information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
2. A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Think of a cookie as an identification card that’s uniquely yours. Its job is to notify the site when you’ve returned. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
3. Log Data: A log data file that lists actions that have occurred. The servers record information (“Log Data”) when you use the website. It includes information such as your IP address, browser type, domain, pages visited etc.
Sharing of personal information
- We may share information with your consent.
- We may share personal information to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud or by law and other potentially illegal acts.
4. Links to Other Sites: Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Zorbabooks.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
6. Law and Harm: We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Zorba Book’s rights or property.
7. Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as the websites where the form is currently being used.
Children’s Policy: We do not knowingly offer direct services to children under 13yrs. Any interaction with a child under 13 is with the guardian/parent. If a child under 13 yrs. has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information.