Please read the following to learn about zorbabooks.com information gathering and dissemination practices.
a) “Website” refers to zorbabooks.com
b) “The Company” or “ZB” refers to Zorba Books Pvt. Ltd(opc)
c) “User” refers to any person who opens the website or avails of a service from Zorba Books.
d) Author refers to the writer of the product in question.
e) Publisher refers to Zorba Books.
f) Work refers to the book; E-Book or Physical, being published by Zorba Books.
Collection of personal and other information.
1. When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. When you register with us, contact us, buy from us, or surf our website we may collect and store this information.
Sharing of personal information
1. We may share information with your consent.
3. Links to Other Sites: Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. ZB is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
5. Law and Harm: We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Zorba Book’s rights or property.
6. Children’s Policy: We donot deal directly with children under 14years of age, if their age come to our knowledge. Guardians or parents of the child will be the signing or deciding authority and we will act under the direction of the parent in this regard.If a child under 14years has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are made aware that a child under 14 years has provided us with personal information, we may take steps to remove such information.