We thank you all for your enthusiastic participation in the #Yourvoice 3 contest. For the past few days, we have been flooded with queries regarding the final result. Appreciate your immense patience. Here is the result.
Our heartiest congratulations to all participants and a special congratulations to the 12 finalists! All finalists will be informed through email.
Here we go…
6 Prose Finalist
- Vishaal Pathak
- Priyanka Basu
- Meeta Khanna
- Dr. Amulya
- Vipra Gupta
- Bhavana Sharma
6 Poetry Finalist
- Shahenshah a Faqeer
- Rajni Sardana
- Fakeera the Fakir Badshah Saab
- Archana Singh
- Gita Bharath
- Gargi Mukherjee
Our aim is give writers a chance to reveal your thoughts, offer exposure for your creativity and provide you the buzz of being a part of an anthology.
Hi, This space is for your voice on topics that matter to you. Your chance to take part opens now. The creative writing topic for August is ” I accept your offer…..”
All entries will be visible to the hordes of visitors that will come to #Yourvoice. In addition, all of your write-ups will get read and your voice heard by our esteemed judges.
The 12 chosen voices get a chance to get their stories/write up published in a book (anthology).
What can I write?
- A short story
- A general write up/article
- The topic is I accept your offer…..
- Maximum words, 300 minimum words 200.
- Type or paste the creative writing in the comments box below and press Post Comment.
- The last date for submission is 15th September ’20.
- Our expert panel will review your post and will select the best 12 creative writings.
- The selected 12 write-ups will be published as a book (anthology).
- Twelve best entries will be informed through email.
- We aim to have the book ready to be bought before Diwali!
This book will be widely available at all major online stores. You will also have the right to order additional copies for your self at print cost!
What are the criteria for selection?
- Creative writing should not be less than 200 words or more than 300 words
- The creative writing piece should be related to the topic
- The idea/story should be clearly expressed and interesting to read.
- Hindi or English both languages are accepted.
- Unique storylines which also cover points 1-4 will be given preference.