To Think - ZorbaBooks

To Think

While coming home from the college and walking on the footpath if she looks at the green trees and staring at the road instead of looking at the people and crowd then …

My friend , she is doing 80% of her work of thinking. Remaining 20% work of her writing she’ll do after reaching her home.

~Muskan Dahiya✍🏻

Leave a Reply

Muskan Dahiya