The current book on Domestic Enquiry covers, defines and describes all relevant topics in required detail. Case Laws have been mentioned selectively to emphasize the points wherever required. Specimen copies of Delegation of Authority, Charge-sheet, Dismissal and Discharge Letters etc. have also been given. The book will be of good use to Managers, Administrators, Legal Professionals & Management Students specializing in Human Resources and Personnel & Industrial Relations.
- DOMESTICS ENQUIRY : A QUASI-JUDICIAL FUNCTION
- THEORIES OF NATURAL JUSTICE (JUS NATURALE)
- IMPORTANT TERMS RELATED TO DOMESTIC ENQUIRY
- ROLE OF ENQUIRY OFFICER, PRESENTING OFFICER AND PUNISHING AUTHORITY
- EVIDENCES AND WITNESSES IN DOMESTIC ENQUIRY
- PROCEDURE OF DOMESTIC ENQUIRY
- REINSTATEMENT AND COMPENSATION
- PROVISIONS OF ACTS APPLICABLE TO DOMESTIC ENQUIRY
About the Author
Mr. Vivek Krishna is an expert in labour matters. He has fifteen years of experience in HR. He has worked for reputed companies like
TATA-HITACHI joint venture,
Ceratizit, Austrian Multi-National,
Adhunik Group Company,
He was in leadership role in all his assignments. Mr. Vivek Krishna holds a Post Graduate Diploma degree in Personnel Management &
Industrial Relations from Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi. He has passed LL.B. from Ranchi University, Ranchi.
Mr. Vivek Krishna is the founder and CEO of Legal Business Consultancy which primarily caters to Labour matters and Legal Obligations for the Companies operating in Jharkhand and Bihar. Mr. Vivek Krishna has conducted many domestic enquiries as Enquiry Officer. He has utilized the knowledge so gained in writing the current book which will be beneficial for professionals in Administrative, Managerial
and Legal field.