CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC IN INDIA
- The Pandemic
2. Onset of the Pandemic
3. India’s Strategy
4. Migrant Workers Crisis
5. Litigation During the Coronavirus Pandemic
6. Impact of Coronavirus Pandemic on the Development of Virtual Courts in India
7. Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Judicial System
8. Lockdown Defied
9. Healthcare System During Coronavirus Pandemic
10. Evolution in Quarantined Economy
11. Online Education
12. Travel During the Covid-19 Pandemic
13. Gems-We Lost
14. Covid Miscellany
16. Second Wave of the Pandemic
17. Part- A: History and Lessons
Part- B: Post Pandemic
About the Author
Dr. Govind Kumar Saxena is a practicing Advocate in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and has a distinction of having represented the State of Uttar Pradesh before the Hon’ble Allahabad High Court in the capacity of Additional Chief Standing Counsel and subsequently as Additional Government Advocate- I.
On the strength of his rebellious attitude, honesty and clear- speaking mind, he has braved many adversities and has become an inspiration for many. During the devastating coronavirus pandemic, Dr. Saxena managed to arrange hospitalization of several Covid positive patients and arranged procurement of lifesaving medicines for the needy ones.
Dr. Saxena received ‘Vidhik Sewa Prashasti Patra’ from Madhya Pradesh State Legal Service Authority, Jabalpur in the year 2002. He has been selflessly engaged in counseling married couples having troubled matrimonial relationship. He with his remarkable skills in mediation and conciliation has been able to save over 239 marriages from complete breakdown in the last two decades. Dr. Saxena has a penchant for writing books on social issues and has authored nine books on different subjects.
Other books by Govind Kumar Saxena