A young person faces this world with the belief that he/she is the best. Nevertheless,at times, he is haunted by the thought that maybe the soul of righteousness is missing in him. This void gradually puts him at a disadvantage, he experiences unease and may cause disorientation. How to maintain orientation and grow this is what
the book is all about. It will:
– help the youth do their best, to scale the highest heights and to get the best version of themselves, that they are capable of.
– teach the young to tap hidden resources present within them selves…
– motivate the young, a motivational book second to none…
– guides the youth to internally engineers themselves, the book is based on research…
– pragmatically teach what most parents fail to teach…
– provide a key to open the treasures of a youths; latent volitional powers
About the Author
Tarkeshwar (popularly known as Siddhyogi Swami) was born on 13th September 1953, at Aurangabad, Distt. Bulandshahar, U.P, in a reputed Brahmin family. He is the eldest son of late Smt. Rajkali Devi & late Sri
Madan Lal Sharma and the eldest grandson of late Shri Krishana Murari Shastri, a famous freedom fighter from Distt. Bulandshahar U.P. He is a science-graduate from Meerut University. His first novel ßlR;eso t;rsß was published in 2012
The novel was released at Marwah Studios Complex, Film City, Noida, U.P. by Sri Sandeep Marwah. Besides being an educationist by profession, he finds himself a religious person by heart, a visionary by instinct, philanthropist by endowment. He has complete faith in secularism and the composite culture of India.
He is the founder of Siddh Yog Sewa Sansthan, (a non-government organization working for Health, Education & Peace; associated with ‘World Peace Development and Research Foundation The Republic of India’. He is a member of ‘International Film and Television Club’ (affiliated to International film and television research centre) Marwah Studios Complex, Film City, Noida, U.P.
There are no reviews yet.